PING: cvs gtk+ on cygwin?

anyone have a recent (< 1 month) version of gtk+ running on cygwin? after letting my version of gtk+ sit for a month or two or three, so much has changed that I can no longer *run* any of the tests. though it does compile (with tweaks for dlls).

anyways, just wanted to hear if anyone has successfully built and ran any of the gtk+ stuff. (glib-sans-threads, pango, fribidi, pkgconfig, iconv and freetype2 work great afaict).

cheers,
edward