Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin

Ok.  Can I ask what all this is about?

If you want to port sendmail, that's great.  There is no reason that I
can see to include us in a back and forth communication with someone at
sendmail.org who has taken the reasonable stance that if you want it,
you should just do the port yourself.

I doubt that sendmail.org provides much specific OS porting advice.

If you need help with something, then this is probably the right mailing
list.  It sounds like you're going to have to do some research first,
though.  Look into the way sendmail is currently configured and try to
adapt an existing configuration to cygwin.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/