Re: VIM 5.7 package available for testing

Michael Ring wrote:

> I have uploaded vim-5.7 to sourceware.cygnus.com.
>
> The files can be found in /pub/cygwin/private/cygwin-editors-824
>
> If this package prooves to stable then perhaps corinna or cgf can put
> it in the latest distribution

Thanks, I will give it a try over the weekend. The sources of vim
are typically no problem so I will try only the binaries related
to the use of termcap.

I would gladly appreciate if somebody else would try it, too.

If I can't find a problem 'til Monday (and if I don't get any
other objections) I will include vim into the latest directory,
ok?

Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Developer
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company