This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:18:07 -0500
- Subject: ruby 2.3.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com B495867BDD
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B495867BDD
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy
object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files
and to do system management tasks (as in Perl). It is simple,
straight-forward, and extensible.
This is an update to a more recent stable branch of Ruby.