This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:11:12 -0400
- Subject: potrace 1.14-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Potrace is a tool for tracing a bitmap, which means, transforming a
bitmap into a smooth, scalable image. The input is a bitmap (PBM,
PGM, PPM, or BMP), and the default output is one of several vector
file formats. A typical use is to create EPS files from scanned data,
such as company or university logos, handwritten notes, etc. The
resulting image is not jaggy like a bitmap, but smooth. It can then
be rendered at any resolution.
This is an update of potrace to the latest upstream release. The
packages libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel are new with this release.
Cygwin's new potrace maintainer