This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 02:14:55 -0600
- Subject: duplicity 0.7.11-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Duplicity backs directories by producing encrypted tar-format volumes and
uploading them to a remote or local file server. Because duplicity uses
librsync, the incremental archives are space efficient and only record the
parts of files that have changed since the last backup. Because duplicity
uses GnuPG to encrypt and/or sign these archives, they will be safe from
spying and/or modification by the server.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.