This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 03:06:58 -0600
- Subject: ncurses 6.0-3.20160213
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Ncurses (new curses) started as a freely distributable clone of SVr4
curses. It has outgrown the clone description, and now contains many
features which are not in SVr4 curses. Curses is a pun on the term
<<cursor optimization>>. It is a library of functions that manage an
application's display on character-cell terminals (e.g., VT100).
This is an update to last week's upstream patchset.