This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:19:40 -0600
- Subject: curl 7.47.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
curl is a command line tool and library for transferring files
with URL syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP,
TELNET, DICT, and FILE. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP
PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies,
user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate...), file
transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. Support for the
Public Suffix List has been enabled, which adds a dependency on libpsl.