This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated catdoc 0.94.2-5
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 16:27:33 +0200
- Subject: Updated catdoc 0.94.2-5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 0.94.2-5 of package
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
-First 64 bit release.
-Splitted wordview in a separate package due to the tck-tk (and X)
- Added tiny catdocx script to handle latest word docx format
catdoc is a program which reads one or more Microsoft word files and
outputs text, contained inside them to standard output. Therefore it
does same work for .doc files, as unix cat command for plain ASCII files.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .