This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Cygwin 2.1.0-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:45:42 +0200
- Subject: Updated: Cygwin 2.1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Hi Cygwin friends and users,
I released another version of Cygwin. The version number is 2.1.0-1.
- Handle pthread stacksizes as in GLibc: Default to RLIMIT_STACK resource.
Allow to set RLIMIT_STACK via setrlimit. Default RLIMIT_STACK to value
from executable header as described on
Default stacksize to 2 Megs in case RLIMIT_STACK is set to RLIM_INFINITY.
- First cut of an implementation to allow signal handlers running on an
alternate signal stack.
- New API sigaltstack, plus definitions for SA_ONSTACK, SS_ONSTACK, SS_DISABLE,
- New API: sethostname.
- Enable non-SA_RESTART behaviour on threads other than main thread.
- Try to handle concurrent close on socket more gracefully
- Fix fork failing after the parent recovered from a stack overflow.
- Fix a crash on 64 bit XP/2003 when opening /proc/$PID/maps.
- Apparently on some Windows systems timezones differ in case
from the standard. Fix the tzset tool to check case-insensitive.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com