This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Update: connect-proxy 1.104-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:13:51 +0200
- Subject: Update: connect-proxy 1.104-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.104-1 of package
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
Updated to latest upstream version.
First 64 bit cygwin release.
For similarity to Fedora, the binary is named
connect-proxy is the simple relaying command to make network
connection via SOCKS and https proxy. It is mainly intended
to be used as proxy command of OpenSSH. You can make SSH
session beyond the firewall with this command.
Features of connect-proxy are:
* Supports SOCKS (version 4/4a/5) and https CONNECT method.
* Supports NO-AUTH and USERPASS authentication of SOCKS
* Partially supports telnet proxy (experimental).
* You can input password from tty, ssh-askpass or environment variable.
* Simple and general program independent from OpenSSH.
* You can also relay local socket stream instead of standard I/O.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .