This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:27:48 -0500
- Subject: Updated: libwmf-0.2.8.4-15
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
libwmf is a library for reading vector images in Microsoft's native
Windows Metafile Format (WMF) and for either (a) displaying them in,
e.g., an X window; or (b) converting them to more standard/open file
formats such as, e.g., the W3C's XML-based Scaleable Vector Graphic
(SVG) format. Currently bindings exist for conversion to vector image
formats EPS, PS, FIG, SVG, and raster image formats PNG and JPEG.
This release includes the latest patchset from Fedora, including fixes
for CVE-2015-0848, CVE-2015-4588, CVE-2015-4695, and CVE-2015-4696.
(on behalf of Dr. Volker Zell)