This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Cygwin 1.1.6-1
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Updated: Cygwin 1.1.6-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:22:14 -0500
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've updated the version of the cygwin DLL and associated utilities
A partial list of what has changed is below. If anyone who has
submitted changes that are not mentioned below wants to chime in, please
feel free. Also, apologies if I didn't attribute your change to you.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin web page. This downloads setup.exe
to your system.
Run setup and answer all of the questions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
choose a mirror site for your download. The 'sources.redhat.com' site
is badly overloaded. The mirrors below have the latest version of this
The setup.exe program will figure out what needs to be updated on your
system and should install the package automatically.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com . I would appreciate if you
would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This
includes ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at
the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
Cygwin Engineering Manager (and Developer)
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes in this release:
- Fixed the make -j and zsh hanging problems. (cgf)
- Fixed 'clear screen' only clearing part of the screen when horizontal
buffer is larger than visible buffer. (Bradley Town)
- Fixed problem with rewinddir. (Eric Fifer)
- Fixed problem with ./.foo when cwd is root. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Fixed problems with quoting of non-cygwin command line arguments. (cgf)