Re: Publishing crosstool-ng pull requests on this list

Hi Chris,

On 06/08/2017 03:05 PM, Chris Packham wrote:
Hi,

At one point in the past Bryan commented that he'd like to see more
active engagement in the review process from ct-ng contributors.

Whenever something is pushed to the crosstool-ng repo we see a
notification on the crossgcc list. Is there any way of doing the same
for pull requests? That might provide more of a prompt for those that
don't regularly look for new PRs on github.
I didn't find a knob for that in Github's settings for the repository: the email notifications are apparently only sent upon commits. There is an API for "webhooks" that can be notified on all activity - but that requires some proxy that will interpret that POST request and send out the email.

On the other hand, interested parties can "watch" the repository on Github and get notified about all activity, so I suggest you do that if you want to follow the development.

Regards,
Alexey.