Re: Relocating a toolchain built with crosstool-ng

On 02/28/2017 09:41 AM, rdbirt wrote:
Hi,

Previously I have been able to move toolchains built with crosstool-ng
to a different directory and run the various programs from the new
location.

Now  Buildroot complains that it cannot find sysroot when using a
toolchain I have relocated.  The path returned from '<prefix>-gcc
--print-file-name=libc.a' is the original directory where the
toolchain was built, not the directory where the toolchain currently
resides.
I don't recall any changes to this effect in crosstool-ng. Anyway, please file an issue on github, I'll have a look at that.

Regards,
Alexey.