Error building power-pc-unknown-linux-gnu toolchain

Good afternoon,

After building crosstool-ng from the latest git master, and attempting
to build a toolchain for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu, I'm running into
an error during the "Building gdbserver" step:

[INFO ]  Installing gdbserver
[EXTRA]    Configuring gdbserver
[EXTRA]    Building gdbserver
[ERROR]    /home/callpop/toolchains/ppc32be/.build/src/gdb-7.12/gdb/gdbserver/../nat/ppc-linux.h:22:26:
fatal error: asm/cputable.h: No such file or directory
[ERROR]    make[1]: *** [linux-ppc-low.o] Error 1
[ERROR]    make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I didn't see anything about this particular error in the known issues
document, and the only place on my filesystem that I can find the file
it's looking for is definitely outside of the .build directory.  Is
this a missing file, or perhaps a misconfiguration on my part?  Since
the lib and include directories are in place, I think I can move
forward as I am attempting to use clang and just needed the libraries
and headers, but it would be nice to chase this one down in the case
that I need gdbserver.

Thanks,

 - KP