ANN: crosstool-ng RPM packages available!

Hi all,

I have set up a project on OBS that creates RPM packages for crosstool-ng for
various linux distros and architectures. It can be found here [1].
That OBS project also hosts rpm repositories to provide updates.

Please drop me a note if you wish to have your distro or architecture be
supported there.

HTH,
	Martin

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:15knots/crosstool-ng