Re: [RFC] Refactor autoconf options and build scripts

Jean-Marie, Jasmin,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Jean-Marie Lemetayer
<jeanmarie.lemetayer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jasmin, Bryan, All,
>
> I was just waiting for a Bryan approval about the selected - so called
> - standard samples.
>
> For now I have selected:
>
>  * arm-unknown-eabi
>  * armeb-unknown-eabi
>  * arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi
>  * armeb-unknown-linux-gnueabi
>
> I think it's a good start. We could add the other later.
>
> To go faster, I have created a pull request as it is:
> https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/pull/180
>
> Regards,
> JML

I have merged the PR, and then merged a PR from Jasmin to test the
travis-ci out.
A build is running:
https://travis-ci.org/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/builds

Thanks for adding this!

I am still working towards a jenkins build, to actually run dejagnu,
but I just haven't had time.
Next I'd like to add powerpc and mips builds.

Cheers,

-Bryan

PS. Please don't top post. It just makes it harder to follow the flow
of conversation. :)