Re: Can't seem to post

On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:28:34 -0700
Bryan Hundven wrote:

> > I sent a message to the crossgcc list, but I don't see it showing up.
> > Maybe you've got a clue?
>
> If I don't, I'm sure someone on the list might! Lets try! :)

gmail hides your own messages from your INBOX and yes it is a very
annoying default that I guess causes untold confusion in various
scenarios. You can login and change it in the gmail settings apparently,
I still have to find and change mine and obviously didn't see it when I
enabled pop access and I did look through them all. I don't know but
guess it is probably less secretive about it if you use their web
interface and google want everyone to use a browser for everything,
which is quite rediculous and probably explains why they didn't think
it through properly for proper mail clients (don't care).