Re: [patch] Fix crosstool-ng build when local system has libgmp already installed

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:02:34PM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > The patch is against ct-ng 0.16.0, but it is still relevant for 0.18.0.
>
> The patch is missing your Signed-off-by line. Care to add it and resend,
> please?

Sure, no problem.

> May it also be applied to other versions of PPL? If so, can you add
> those patches too and resubmit, please?

It looks like it applies to older versions of PPL too, It doesn't seem
to be relevant to PPL >= 0.12, not that ct-ng supports that anyway..

I'll poste a new patch, this time against hg-HEAD, and try to
include a patch for all PPL versions we support.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^