Re: Changing the destination Linux Kernel version

Thank you all for advices,

I will check if it's work. Finally, I managed to get root privileges
on my old machine, so I have updated the kernel of my old machine from
2.6.18 to 2.6.24. But it will be great if I manage to avoid updating
kernel, so I will try it (I have to do some documentation about the
cross compiler generating process, and it should be as easy as
possible, but update the kernel significantly increase the time and
complexity of the procedure).

I will keep you informed.
Clément