Cross compiling GNAT

I apologize in advance if this is an FAQ. I have done quite a bit of searching though, and have been unable to find a solution so far.

I'm trying to create a GCC cross compiler with Ada support. I know that to do so that I need to be running the same version of GCC on the host that I am building for the target. And I do have Ada support on the host. I have successfully built and used a GCC cross compiler without Ada, so I know that my environment is configured properly.

However, when attempting to add in Ada, I get the following errors while building xsnamest:

error: "ada.ali" not found, "ada.ads" must be compiled
error: "ada.ali" not found, "ada.ads" must be compiled
error: "a-except.ali" not found, "a-except.adb" must be compiled
error: "a-except.ali" not found, "a-except.adb" must be compiled

I configure with the following options:

$ ../gcc-4.6.3/configure --prefix=/cross-tools --target=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --with-sysroot=/home/clfs/multilib --with-local-prefix=/tools --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-static --with-mpfr=/cross-tools --with-gmp=/cross-tools --with-ppl=/cross-tools --with-cloog=/cross-tools --without-headers --with-newlib --disable-decimal-float --disable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-threads --enable-languages=c,ada --enable-cloog-backend=isl AR=ar GNATMAKE=gnatmake GNATBIND=gnatbind GNATMAKE_FOR_TARGET=gnatmake GNATBIND_FOR_TARGET=gnatbind LDFLAGS=-Wl,-rpath,/cross-tools/lib

I've tried it with and without the GNATBIND and GNATMAKE options. Same errors.

My make command is:
make all-gcc all-target-libgcc all-target-libada all-gnattools.

This is when building the static gcc, before building my libc. I get the same errors if I wait until after building libc.

I am currently using GCC-4.6.3. If there's another release that makes this easier, I can change. I can easily run any versions from 4.5.3-4.7.2, and even go all the way back to 3.4.4 with a little more difficulty.

--

Chris J. Breisch<http://www.sports-gazer.com>