Re: Packaging OSELAS.Toolchain: How to set DESTDIR properly

"Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@free.fr> wrote on 18.06.2012 23:45:59:

> I guess you'd be better answered on the appropriate mailing list for
either
> PTXdist and/or OSELAS.Toolchain.

Thank you for your suggestion, I'll go bother the ptxdist-mailinglist
instead.

> This list is about generic questions about building gcc-based cross-
> toolchains and, incidentally, about crosstool-NG.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure this was the right mailing list
myself,
but http://www.pengutronix.de/oselas/toolchain/index_en.html
explicitly referred me to here:

| This project has no own mailing list. Please use the crossgcc mailing
list for
| all OSELAS.Toolchain() related questions, which has historically been a
major
| resource for community discussion about cross toolchain building.

If this wording is inaccurate and causing a bothersome influx of off-topic
mails
to this list, someone may want to ask Pengutronics to reword this
paragraph.

However, I'll carry this ptxdist issue of mine elsewhere, and come back if
there's an actual cross-related issue of interest. Thank you for your
time!

Best regards,
  Dennis