GCC support libraries and sysroot

Hi there.  Why does crosstool-NG create a symlink from
$tuple/$sysroot/lib to $tuple/lib?  It causes GCC to install support
libraries like libgcc_s.so into the sysroot instead of the default
location which makes it tricky to replace the sysroot later.

For our binary builds we plan to supply a few different sysroots
including a minimal libc, developer image with GTK and X, and a
desktop image with a wide range of packages.  They'll come as tarballs
and the intent is for people to delete the old $tuple/$sysroot and
extract the new one in its place.  Currently this means that the
support libraries will also get deleted.  The target comes with these
libraries preinstalled.

-- Michael