Re: Toolchaim for powerpc e500v2 with glibc

Am 14.12.2011 um 11:30 schrieb Raviv:

> Thanks Titus,
>
> My problem is that i need to build this tool-chain under Cygwin, for some reason i can't get it to build with eglibc under Cygwin.
> Do you have any experience with Cygwin configuration?
Sorry, none.
You might want to give canadian cross a try.
But I don't know anything about that, either.

However, I'd rather try to fix the eglibc cygwin build problems than
fiddle around with glibc's floating point config.
I guess that with the former problem more people on this list
might be able to help you than with the latter.

Regards
Titus