cd crosstool-ng ; make menuconfig

Consider the commands:

cd <path to>/crosstool-ng
make menuconfig

Now, this gives an error.  I understand why this is designed to give an
error, but I don't understand why this is desirable behavior.  We _can_
produce the same results by adding something along the lines of:

%:
        @$(DESTDIR)$(BINDIR)/ct-ng $@

to the bottom of the Makefile.  Doing so would allow one to run all
unknown targets (in the parent Makefile) through the ct-ng Makefile.

Would this be a valid fix to this annoyance?

Andy