Confirmed: crosstools-ng problems building PPL under Fedora

Hi-

I'm using Fedora Core 13 and am having essentially the same problem as Anthony
http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2011-05/msg00041.html

The default "--disable-shared" switch results in a broken Makefile with incomplete rules
for 'ppl_java_generated_tests.java'.

[ALL ] Making all in tests
[ALL ] make[8]: Entering directory .../build/build-ppl/interfaces/Java/tests'
[ALL ] make[8]: *** No rule to make target `ppl_java_generated_tests.java', needed by `classcheck.stamp'. Stop.

It seemed to get better if I forced the "--enable-shared" switch, but this breaks the 'xgcc' (unable to find libpwl.so, etc, etc) and things get nasty after that.

I backed out to older versions of PPL, but they also exhibit this problem.

ron