Re: Building ARM Cortex A8 hard float toolchain

Am 23.11.2010 um 07:34 schrieb Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi:

> I am trying to build toolchain to support hard float based on sample:
> arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi/crosstool.config

Hi,

I used (in addition to the variables mentioned in your email)

CT_CC_CORE_EXTRA_CONFIG="--with-float=hard"
CT_CC_EXTRA_CONFIG="--with-float=hard"

to make this FP-ABI the default in the compiler.

I did not set CT_TARGET_CFLAGS and the like to anything ABI related.

I only verified up to now that the compiler creates FP code for
the required ABI without the need to pass flags like -mfloat-abi=xx.
So please regard this hint as a starting point for tests only.

Regards
Titus