Patches for crosscompiling on Mac OS X

Hi,

I'm building a cross toolchain for Linux/x86-64 on Mac OS X with ct-ng 1.8.1.

I've needed to patch some files to make it compile, which I have attached.

ct-ng.install_headers.patch

The O= option does not work when the Linux source tree resides in a path with non-latin characters apparently, which might not be unusual because on the Mac things are mounted under /Volumes/<volname> and <volname> may have a non-latin name.

glibc-2.9-rtld.patch

Fix linking errors with rtld.  On a side note I think many of the patches in eglibc are also applicable to glibc, I did a few before I realized that they were already in the glibc patches directory at which point I gave up and switched over to using glibc instead.

glibc-2.9-Makerules-gsed.patch/ct-ng-glibc.sh.patch

Assumes GNU sed.  I've replaced it so that it uses gsed where available.

ct-ng-gcc.sh.patch

-Bstatic/-Bdynamic are not acceptable arguments to ld(1) on Mac OS X.  It also likely won't work on any platform where ld(1) is not GNU-based. I've wrapped it around a if Darwin ... else ... endif for now.

The resulting compiler is able to generate 64/32 bit code properly, but I have only tested it lightly.