OSS-QM again

Hi folks,

I've announced the oss-qm project [1] multiple times.

Now I'm concentrating on doing automatic imports on various stages:

a) provide ro git-mirrors for those who have another vcs
   (maybe also for those who only publish tarballs)
b) map upstream vcs tags to the oss-qm normalized naming/versioning
c) import upstream's tarballs ontop normalized upstream tags
d) import various distro's changes ontop the upstream
   (most times ontop the tarball tags)

What I've got for now is some new git porcelain (eg. git-import-tarball
and git-import-dpatch), a dozen of shell functions, some scripts
which do the actual importing (eg. from 64studio) [2]

Next steps would be an import script from ptxdist, but this still
is a bit tricky since I don't have an automatic mapping method yet.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/oss-qm/home/
[2] git://pubgit.metux.de/oss-qm/TOOLS.git

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666