Re: Haiku support

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Bryan Hundven <bryanhundven@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It IMHO would be really cool if ct-ng could build toolchains for
>> Haiku targets (I dont know much about it yet, but they use some,
>> probably modified, gnu toolchain).
>>
>> Once it's done, I could extend my automatic build system Briegel [1]
>> to run massbuilds for Haiku target.

Ah, I didn't pay attention to this part...
I was trying to make a toolchain targeting linux that was built on haiku.

If you are trying to target haiku from haiku (or linux) then
crosstool-ng would need to be heavily modified to build a tooolchain
that makes haiku binaries.

But there is always the chance that I am wrong. ;)