Re: Behaviour of toolchain "cannot find /lib/libc.so.0"

Arnaud,

On Friday 20 August 2010 22:33:39 Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> I asked for the same. Obviously, Yann has no clue about what he is doing.

OK. I've been uncovered...

I am a dumbass that's been working on a fscking project I don't understand,
for the past 3+ years. I have absolutely no clue what a compiler is. And
I definitely don't have the slighest idea a cross-compiler is.

Also, I am a ultimate nerd that has no real life, and I spend my whole days
and nights hammering my keyboard until some non-meaningless words randomly
come to existence.

Seriously, now...

Arnaud... Did it not occur to you that other stuff may _also_ matter to me,
such as:
- do some work in my house, and hang out with my girlfriend,
- hang around with non-virtual friends and enjoy a beer, sun-bathing at a
  terrace, listening to good music,
- and what not...

Yesterday night, I was out; so I had no time to answer Thomas.
Tonight, I had to answer mails from some friends, of which some are getting
married by the end of the month, and we have to prepare some stuff for them.
And those are much, much more important than the name of a simple patch.
Then, I had to fulfill real life needs: eat. Then I was to answer Thomas.

Of course the patch that I expect to fix Thomas' issue is 130-ld-sysroot.

In the end, Arnaud, I have a question for you. Why on Earth are you not as
civilised here as you are on, say, the kbuild mailing list? Do you expect
us here to cope with your attitude, while you fear the kernel Gods may ban
you to outter space if you were to act thus with them? Come on, behave!

And lastly, this is a _community_ effort, in which you are welcome to
participate. I would just ask you, please, please, to be polite and
constructive in your criticism.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.