ct-ng: compiling ldd with glibc

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to compile ldd to using crosstool-NG and glibc.
I'm compiling a toolchain using version 1.7.0 of crosstool-NG, with glibc to arm

architechture. (for example,?to the arm-unknown-linux-eabi configuration).

I've seen that you can configure crosstool-NG to build ldd if you are using
uClibc, but not if you're using glibc.
I've seen a post?(http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2008-11/msg00010.html)? that

supplied some sort of a workaround using readelf, but does not supply a full
solution.

My question is: is there a way to build a full-featured cross-ldd using glibc
using crosstool-NG? If so, how? If not, why?

Thank you very much,

Dan Jordan.