A bug in crosstool-NG 1.7.0

Hi,

I've encountered what seems to be a minor bug in crosstool-NG 1.7.0:

The ldd and xtrace scripts produced inside the sys-root directory contain shebang line that refers to ${CT_TOP_DIR}/targets/tools/bin/bash instead of the standard /bin/bash, so the scripts don't work on the target system. Of course, it's easy to fix by hand, but it would be nice it that wasn't necessary.

May be it's already known, but I haven't found anything on the net.

Sergei.