Re: Using crosstool-ng 1.7.0, unable to find -lstdc++when compiling c++

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> Chris, All,
>
> On Monday 14 June 2010 23:08:02 Chris Morgan wrote:
>> > Care to test current repository, please ?
>> As soon as I get home.
>
> OK. It's late here, sO i'll read you tomorow! :-)

After fixing the mpc build issue (I sent you a patch), the toolchain
now builds properly and compiles a c++ program in to what appears to
be a valid a.out. Thanks man!

>> I'll also look at what you changed. Im trying to pick it up so I can
>> add mico32 toolchain support in the near future.
>
> That will require a functional gcc-4.5.0+, as support for mico32 was added
> inthat version (although there are patches for gcc-4.4). I've looked at the
> DL page on Lattice website, but getting the toolchain requires an account...
>
> Anyway, you're welcome to submit a new arch! :-)

Cool. Yeah, thats my plan. I saw the Lattice toolchain but I'm not
sure what the origin of that toolchain is so it seemed to make more
sense to use a tool like crosstool to build one for me.

Chris