Re: Cross-compiling with ./configure

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Don Quixote de la Mancha
<quixote@dulcineatech.com> wrote:
> ? ?arm-eabi/bin/ld: crt0.o: No such file: No such file or directory

My problem is mostly solved by this page:

  Hello World C program using Android toolchain
  http://android-tricks.blogspot.com/2009/02/hello-world-c-program-on-using-android.html

I just had to translate the page's command line, which builds a single
executable, into a form suitable for configure, by supplying LIBS,
LDFLAGS and so on.

Some problems remain but I think I can figure them out on my own.

After I get this all to build, I'll post some more detailed instructions.

I Am Eternally In Your Debt.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha