Re: SIGSEGV after infinite recursion in __vfprintf_chk?

> Basically, __vfprintf_chk is called in place of vfprintf. That's a linker
> trick, where vfprintf is in fact an alias to __vfprintf_chk. Its purpose
> is to check for stack overflow (I don't dare look at how it does so).

What puzzles me is the fact that __vfprintf_chk() does not (seem to) detect
any problem, instead it is apparently recursing indefinitely until there's
no more RAM available (see the ook_killer and the end of my gdb log).

Do you think the different version between the running kernel and the
header files used for compilation might be a problem?

Luca