Re: [crosstool-ng] Build error in GMP on .libs/libmp.ver

Hello,

Sorry for the multiple e-mails. I just report my findings as I discover
them.

Le Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:40:26 +0200,
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com> a Ãcrit :

> The sed replacement text is supposed to be \1; but for some reason the
> \1 gets replaced by a ^A character. I have no clue why this would
> happen.

The ^A character is found in the libtool script generated by ltmain.sh
into the build-gmp directory. So the issue takes place when the libtool
script is generated.

An additional hint is that ^A is the 0x1 character... which is
interesting since the initial string was \1.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons