Re: Did anybody build a cross-compiler for arm eabi under cygwin?

Hi:

2009/3/4 Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:
> Hello Wei!
> All,
>
> On Tuesday 03 March 2009 15:00:46 wei zheng wrote:
>> Did anybody build a cross-compiler for arm eabi under cygwin? I
>> need it. Would you please tell me where to download it or how to build it?
>
> I would suggest using crosstool-NG to build your toolchain:
> http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool
>
> The 1.3.x versions do not officially support running under cygwin, but
> the SVN /trunk does work quite nicely now.
sorry for interrupt your conversation.

I am using 1.4.1 for building mips toolchain under cygwin.

But I cannot understand what the document,
http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool#cygwin, mean
about "the -o managed option".
I have manned the mount instruction, but I cannot find managed option.
Would you please explain this for me?
appreciate your help,
miloody