Config for i686 with options available in menuconfig

I have a .config file to submit for i686.  This .config differs from the one already posted because it has options actually available through menuconfig.

I needed a i686 toolchain built.  I also needed to build a toolchain with the same options for ARM.  I found the config given on the website did not meet these requirements.  Kernel 2.6.28.2 was not an option in the menuconfig and when i  used it anyways, i found there was no "ports addon", which i needed for ARM.  A common error i found was related to "[ALL  ]    pthread_rwlock_tryrdlock.c: Assembler messages: [ALL  ]    pthread_rwlock_tryrdlock.c:52: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `mov'"  With the helpful posts given on the mailing list i found that -O2 needed to be included in the build to successfully build an i686 toolchain.  All options included with the config are options that can be chosen from menuconfig.  I hope this helps others getting an i686 toolchain.
I did notice one error, but it continued to compile:
[INFO ]  =================================================================
[INFO ]  Installing final compiler
[ERROR]    libtool.m4: error: problem compiling FC test program
[INFO ]  Installing final compiler: done in 767.64s (at 64:32)
[INFO ]  =================================================================

Linux 2.6.27.6
Binutil 2.19
gcc 4.3.2
glibc 2.7
nptl
hardware float
C, C++ ( i didn't need java or fortran, sorry)

The only testing i have done so far with the toolchain is a helloworld using c and c++.

Thanks,
Rico