Re: EABI on bare metal.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> a binary-only blob you can't rebuild?

  It was strange, I think it did build something using the wrong one.
Not sure, I'll test it out later.

>> ? This is using the newlib branch that was recently created.
> Well, there is no new code in there yet.
> Adding new lib raises a few questions about the current BARE_METAL design
> stuff. I'll start another thread about this issue later (this WE, when I
> have more time)...

  I would love to actually help, but I'll be honest.  I did go thru
and start playing with what it takes to add it in, using the other
scripts/build/libc scripts as an example.

  I'll let you know if I have time to mess with some things.  I CAN
say I wouldn't be up to snuff on helping change the whole mechanism,
but I can certainly help get it working with newlib.

--
-- Thomas