Re: anyone build a toolchain for the ARM TS-7250?

>  http://www.embeddedarm.com/software/arm-linux-26-ts72xx.php

I don't know about the TS version, but I run mainline 2.6.25 with four
patches, compiled with a mainline cross-gcc, both using ARM EABI. I
tried 2.6.26 with the same patches but, if I remember correctly, it
didn't boot.
For details, follow the links on martinwguy.co.uk/martin/tech/ts7250

That said, when the phase of the moon is wrong, it loses ethernet
connectivity for 30 seconds, then gets all the replies for those 30
seconds at once, then goes into a huff for another 30 seconds... until
the POM changes. I'm in the dark as to how/why/what; it may even not
be the kernel's fault.

On the subject of TS-7250s, I just published patches to GCC and a
native compiler that seem (at long last!) to produce working
MaverickCrunch code, for a speedup of 2.5 times in FP-intensive tasks.
Words: martinwguy.co.uk/martin/crunch
Tarballs: simplemachines.it/tools