RE: problem building toolchain with uclibc

[>>] honestly I don't know enough to answer this question. I had to
customize the header files to support some [>>] of the features we need.
I didn't know if the changes will affect the toolchain or not so I used
ours
[>>] instead of the pristine one. I would much rather use the pristine
ones however because it seems like a much [>>] cleaner way to go. Are
there clearly defined rules as to what header changes affect the
toolchain? I will [>>] gladly rebuild the toolchains if you think they
will work.
[>>] Thanks,
[>>] Amir

-------.
> |  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics'
> conspiracy: |
> | +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___
There

-------'