Re: Build tips for arm cross toolchain

Jacky Lam ´£¨ì:

	The first problem is in check-lxdialog.sh. The function ldflags()
assumpt the library extension to be .so. However, in cygwin, the
extension is .dll.a.

	Also, the resulting ldflags applied to link mconf has to put at the end
of the command line. Otherwise, undefined symbol will still be result.

	After I correct the above two, I can do menuconfig successfully.
However, I don't know how to make a generic fix for these problem that
will sure applicable to everyone. Sorry for that.

	BTW, I want to trace DUMA problem. However it is almost the end of the
toolchain generation. Everytime I make a change to test, I need to
cleanup everything and build again. It takes me several hours.

	I have tried to export the env variable RESTART to "tools" (this step
is appear in (ct-ng list-steps). But the script always complain the
build process hasn't reach there after showing "Prepare working
directories..."

	Any idea?
BR,
Jacky