Re: bare metal with C++ support?

Allen Curtis wrote:
Hello All,

It anyone working on a bare metal C++ build configuration? If not, I will take a stab at it. Is there any library to be considered other than newlib?

AFAIK that should be it. Obviously you won't have much
besides stdio.

It should just work. Mike Stein regularly reports test results
on embedded bare targets but doesn't include C++. I
regularly report on RTEMS targets which use the same
source and test C++. So I would think it should just work.

Using the sample configuration, such as armeb-unknown-eabi, does not build g++. When you go into menuconfig, you are not given the option to build any language other than C when you select bare-metal. I do not see how this could just work....

I don't use menuconfig. We use RPMs or RTEMS test scripts.

You want to do bare metal. Get behind the script. :-D
- Allen

  Support Available             (256) 722-9985