Re: Cross compiler Gcc 4.1.1 Alpha

Niran Soundararajan a écrit :

Hello,

I am trying to get a cross compiler for alpha on linux x86 machines (little-endian). I used crosstool but the binary format obtained is ECOFF while simplescalar (simulator I use) accepts only OSF binaries. Please let me know if any flag needs to be set while building the simulator to enable OSF binaries to be obtained or is there an alternate way to do the conversion between binaries.
The alternate way would be to use the binutils program named objcopy.
I know it can do some format conversion, may be it can help.

JP François

Thank you,
Niranjan
www.cse.psu.edu/~soundara/