RHEL incompatibility in crosstool-ng build gdb native script

On line 180 of scripts/build/debug/300-gdb.sh we have the perfectly
reasonable command

        find "${CT_DEBUG_INSTALL_DIR}" -type f -name gdbserver \
	    -exec rm -fv {} + 2>&1 |CT_DoLog ALL

Unfortunately it would seem that my version of find does not understand
the + separator, and for a successful build this needs to be replaced with
\; instead.

I seem to remember encountering this problem earlier, elsewhere in this
script.  Certainly this use of + is not necessary!

I'm building on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (pretty old and hoary, but
that's the environment I'm stuck with here), and my find is GNU 4.1.20:

$ find --version
GNU find version 4.1.20
$