crosstool-NG 1.2.0 is out

Hello all!

I'm pleased to announce the release of crosstool-NG 1.2.0!

The major point for this release is the support for three new architectures,
Alpha, PowerPC, and (as contributed code) OpenRISC or32.

Of course, as with all releases many bugs were fixed. ./configure is now
(hopefully) POSIX-compilant, and checks for the availability of required
tools.

Also components versions were updated, of which the recent Linux 2.6.26, but
also gcc-4.2.4 and the latest binutils snapshot 2.18.50.0.8. The patchsets
for some components have been updated.

Some new features have been added (eg. the use of a LAN mirror to retrieve
tarballs), while some EXPERIMENTAL ones were un-tagged EXPERIMENTAL (that
is, they work!), and some other rewritten (a new DUMA wrapper script that
is POSIX).

The tarball and changelog can be found at the following URLs:
http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/download/crosstool-ng/Changelog.crosstool-ng-1.2.0
http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/download/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng-1.2.0.tar.bz2

As a reminder, the home for crosstool-NG is:
http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool

Crosstool-NG also has a Freshmeat page:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/crosstool-ng/

As always, comments and suggestions are most welcome!

Thank you to those who sent patches, code, or comments! If you are not
listed in docs/CREDITS and you think you should, please do yell at me,
you'll be added promptly!

Thanks for your attention,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | * _ * | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |