OSS-QM global patch repository

Hi folks,

I'm maintaining an collection of patches which ie. are necessary
for sysroot'ed build, etc. Once it got larger an larger I started
an project called "OSS QM Taskforce". It'g goal:
Maintain fixes for lots of packages to make them build and work
cleanly. Concentrate all those works which are currently done
internally by the distro's. From user side, it supplies an
stabelized/hotfixes branch for each package/release in the
repository.

crosstool and ptxdist maintain similar repositories, but very
specialized, as well as many distros around the world do.

Would be great if we could bring things together.

http://oss-qm.metux.de/

cu