make check-gcc question

I have built an arm-elf cross compiler (for/on cygwin) that appears to be ok. I thought I would try the testsuite stuff in gcc. Had to get dejagnu to run it.

When I run

make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=arm-sim"

I tells me it is using arm-sim.exp, sim.exp and basic-sim.exp from the various directories in the dejagnu installation but I get a warning

"Couldn't find tool config file for sim, using default"

then below the heading "== gcc Summary ==" nothing prints.

I have tried copying sim.exp (which I think what "sim" refers to) to the various directories under dejagnu thinking it might be found but to no effect.

-gene